How can these shows integrate new designers and support a more disruptive approach?
Covid pandemic has strongly affected international fairs. What has been the impact specifically on jewelry trade shows where being with the clients, showing the collections has always been key?
Furthermore, jewelry fairs mainly showcased important Maison and brands. What is then the future trend in terms of giving young talents a support, allowing them to express their most creative and disruptive approaches to jewelry design?
During this webinar we will have the opportunity to:
– know more about VicenzaFair, the first Phygital jewelry show after pandemic
– get further updates about GemGenève plans
– talk about the next Basel Fair
– hear the opinion of a jewelry journalist and consultant
– learn more about an emerging jewelry designer