Ambitious students pursuing an international career, few places are better.
The Team of EBS Genève will do everything to make your arrival at Geneva the most comfortable, assist with housing, the admission requirements and with the visa procedure in order to guide you into the student life of the city.
Student life, explaining the student life in Genève with maybe some tips + expenses to take in account
Housing tips (links to landlords and websites).
Our Career Center Team is assisting all students to find the best matching internship in Switzerland or Internationally. So far all our student achieve to find an internship. EBS cares for the personal development and trains the students by different workshops to be ready for the internship search until the placement itself.
- Bachelor 100% of EBS students found an internship
- Master 100% of EBS students found a job before end of studies.
- 82% of EBS students convert her internship in a job.
How does EBS help finding and the suitable internship ? By :
- Job platform
- Speed stage dating with companies
- Workshop Job destination
- Head hunter training
The reasons why Geneva is perfect for students:
- multicultural spirit and International student population
- More than 200 international organizations in Geneva
- Great cultural hubs, well known congress city and a host of trade fairs and exhibitions
- In the heart of Europe
- the beautiful lake and the Alpes to sport all year long.
Did you know that Switzerland is number 1 innovative country in the World?
At the heart of Europe, in the International hub of the world full of interesting International entreprises and commerce, you find a great source for your future networks.
In the middle of Europe and the Alpes: not only has Geneva a beautiful lake, of course the Alpes cant be missed: skiing, hiking and enjoying the views are fantastic during all seasons. May you want to explore Europe, you can benefit of the location of the city, you can easily discover countries within a couple of hours ! Geneva seems a business city which it is, nevertheless Geneva is full of districts were you find plenty of restaurants, bars and clubs to go out and explore the student life.